Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm outraged that the abominable Jimmy Carter just called half the country racists with no foundation

"I think an overwhelming portion of the intensely demonstrated animosity toward President Barack Obama is based on the fact that he is a black man, that he's African American," Carter told NBC in an interview. "I live in the South, and I've seen the South come a long way, and I've seen the rest of the country that shared the South's attitude toward minority groups at that time, particularly African Americans"
Continued Carter: "And that racism inclination still exists. . . . It's an abominable circumstance, and it grieves me and concerns me very deeply."

I believe he is doing this, coming out to make this ludicrous statement, simply because the left is desperate that the policies of Obama and the Democrats are failing miserably, and that the patriots are standing up to the tyranny, finally! And race has no role in this, it's an issue of individualism versus collectivism.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home