Friday, April 30, 2010

Re: Slow federal response threatens to turn oil spill into Obama's 'Katrina'...

Agreed.
But my point is subtler.
My point is that it wasn't Bush's fault for a non-response to Katrina. Period.

I was only trying to demonstrate the absurdity of the Katrina media, but being absurd with this latest issue. I thought you would understand that.


On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 7:59 AM, you wrote:
Yeah, this is what I expected.  Repubs yell "rill Baby Drill" for offshore oil, but when the big spill occurs, like we all knew it would, it's the D's fault.  It takes 10 years to put up an offshore drill.  Obama had nothing to do with this.  Why should he respond?

----- Original Message -----
If there is any justice, the media will crucify Obama over this oil leak 'non response'

This will be worse for the environment than Katrina was, by a long shot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home