Thursday, September 16, 2010

Re: Delaware primary

That CNN article (of all places) was more fair then all the biased TV reports. Much of the information about her private life is made up or exaggerated (I saw some of that coverage, something about her finances -- please, spare me: look at Charlie Rangel amongst many other Democrats why actually are under investigation)

Here is one quote from that article I sent you yesterday:

inside the beltway stalwart Bill Kristol, who fears O'Donnell is incapable of winning the Senate seat in November, said: "I know Sarah Palin. I respect Sarah Palin. And with all due respect -- Christine O'Donnell is no Sarah Palin."

Funny, when the liberals inside the beltway want to put down a 'commoner' who they perceive as an 'outsider' who has 'no business running for office' (Miki, you've espoused that view as well), suddenly Sarah Palin is the font before which they worship and compare; suddenly Palin gains sudden respect.  Any other time these inside-the-beltway ruling class pundits would viscerally chastise the former Governor. It's pure hypocrisy, and their bias is so evident because they wear it on their sleeve, along with their profusely bleeding hearts; it's bloody appalling!

Sorry, pundits, sorry inside-the-beltway types, sorry Miki, but our founding fathers explicitly wanted a representative republic where 'we the people' are the ones who run for office, not ruling class insiders.

It's time to clean house of the inside the beltway types.

Go O'Donnell!


http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/09/14/primary.elections/index.html

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 9:28 PM, you wrote:
Morning news reports.  I'm not even sure what station I was on.  You'll hear about it.  I'm sure it won't end with the morning news.
----- Original Message -----
I am not sure, as I said before I don't watch Fox that often.
I do sometimes read their internet news, and to me it seems fair enough, at least as fair as AP,
which perhaps is the least biased of those sources I named.

I repeat my question...
What information do you have 'first' hand about this race in Delaware?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home