Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Re: Obama's assassination squad just killed Osama

Bing him, Danno!

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 4:02 PM, MediaBrainwashedSheeple wrote:

Have no fear….Google is merely a search engine!!!!

 

From: Indy


Subject: Re: Obama's assassination squad just killed Osama

 

I'd google mendenthal, but I don't think I want to know what it is.

 

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 3:52 PM, LostInMediaTranslation wrote:

Why don't you discuss your superior understanding of what is right and wrong with your insightful friend Mendenthal…..you can take him when you have a sore throat…but I don't think Rob or I would be interested in that!!

 

From: Indy

 

Ok, I just wanted to get it straight....

 

Assassination of bad guys is better than waterboarding of bad guys.

 

Thanks for your help, I think I've got it now ...

 

ps: what's a Mendenthal? Is that something you take when you've got a sore throat?

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 3:17 PM, ObamaZombie wrote:

The concept of 'dead or alive' is well-understood. When you achieve a certain status as a 'master mass criminal', it becomes necessary to stop you with 'any and all force'. If you believe that the punishment does not fit the crime…and you would rather 'tease him' with a few months of interrogation via waterboarding then you can line up with your friend Mendenthal …..he has a soft spot for that demented murderer too.

 

From: Indy

Miki, you've constantly saying that our country doesn't waterboard because we just don't do that, or some sort of nonsense.

 

But I guess we are the kind of country that shoots unarmed suspects between the eyes, right? That's much more humane than waterboarding. Heaven forbid we would waterboard Osama.

 

It just came out in the media that Osama wasn't armed, but they shot him dead anyway. 

 

Why not apprehend him? I guess they didn't want to let him live because we might end up waterboarding him, and that would be a no-no.

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home