Obamacare was not passed fairly
In case we forget...
5. The Democrats wouldn't allow the Republicans to even attend the committee hearings on the ACA, and in the full Senate they were not allowed to offer even 1 amendment to improve the bill.
4. The bill was passed using a procedure which is illegal for this kind of bill, as an omnibus attachment to another bill, in order to avoid cloture rules (it should have been allowed to be filibustered by the Rs).
3. 3 Democrat Senators in red states were bribed for their votes (and 2 more in blue states)... Look up Nelson's Cornhusker Kickback, and Landrieu's Louisiana Purchase.
2. Senator Scott Brown was duly elected in Mass. and was NOT installed as was prescribed by senate rules until after the Obamacare vote. His platform was that he would vote against Obamacare, and that's the reason he, a Republican, was elected in Democrat Mass.
The ACA (Obamacare) law was not passed fairly...1. It did not initiate in the House of Reps, which is mandatory for spending bills, which this is.
6. The American people were against the bill in 2010 by a large majority in every poll, and the same still holds true today.
I'd say that's more than enough reason to delay and repeal it in favor of a better solution.