Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Re: Video: Rep. Stark (D) Called Bush Liar On House Floor, Twice: GWP

1) Bush was not my choice for the Primary of 2000.

2) If the following hypothetical matchup were available in 2000: Gingrich, Pawlenty, Palin, Romney; I would have taken any of them over Bush, then and now.

But Bush won, and Bush was better than Gore, or so went my thinking then. Hindsight is 20/20 (sometimes) and perhaps under Gore the budgets would have remained balanced, but we shall never know. One thing is for sure, if it was a Democrat congress combined with Gore, the budget would have been worse than under Bush; that I can infer based on what's happening today.

I didn't like McCain because he is too moderate. For instance, the McCain Feingold law totally goes against the first ammendment to the bill of rights, and in fact it has not stemmed the flow of money into campaigns. I believe McCain supported that stupid 

Sarbanes Oxley Law, which had a huge price for compliance and wasted countless time and money (we should know).


In 2012, I believe I will choose either Pawlenty or Palin. Pawlenty balanced the Minnesota state budget by controlling state costs. That's something the federal government needs!

Gingrich is the most intellectually sound candidate, but he doesn't have the sex appeal that candidates seem to need these days.

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 9:16 AM, he wrote:

It's not the statement, which is protected. It's the time and manner™

 ™ -Supreme Court language.

 Also –

1)       Bush is a liar; and

2)       For the record, I consider Gingrich perfectly worthy of the presidential office, though I disagree with much of what he says. My objection to Bush is more personal than political.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home