Re: Congratulations Obama
I would add...
- You must have health insurance to be a citizen, but you don't need proof of citizenship to vote.
- Profit is scorned, non-profit revered.
- A man is innocent until proven guilty, unless his guilt suits a convenient narrative.
- Arming foreign criminals with guns that kill our agents is unworthy of investigation or a staffing change.
- Forty million new patients will receive health care without increasing the number of doctors, but your doctor and your health care plan won't suffer.
- The Constitution says whatever the man wearing the flag pin says it says.
- We betray our friends' secret plans, while transmitting comfort to Vladimir.
- Fifty billion dollars of other people's money is nothing between pals, GM.
- After a full year of receiving unemployment checks, you have 47 more weeks to go.
- If you give up trying to find a job, you are no longer unemployed. Congratulations.
- Dividing citizens against each other, according to union membership, skin color and wealth, is called "leadership."
- Seizing money from the rich is called "justice," and, for our present purposes, let's call our great grandchildren's generation "rich."
- Murdering infants is a choice, a choice that will be funded by the American taxpayer.
- When money is needed, money is printed.
- It is possible to lead from behind.
- Up, henceforth, will be down … but subject to change.
- When he said "hope and change," we should have asked for specifics.
Yates Walker is a conservative activist and writer. Before becoming involved in politics, he served honorably as a paratrooper and a medic in the U.S. Army's 82nd Airborne Division. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.