Thursday, August 24, 2006

Eight ain't great -- nine is divine.

"My Very Excellent Mother Just Sent Us Nine Pizzas."

Or how about:
"Many Vacuous Earthly Moonbats Just Subtracted Unary (from) Nine"

In most Numberology representations, the number 9 represents 'Completion' or the 'End of a Cycle'. For color representations, 9 is Gold and 8 is Silver, who wouldn't rather go for the gold, why be happy with silver? And now they want us to be satisfied with only eight planets. I won't do it. I revolt, I maintain that there are 9 planets: Pluto is number 9! I could have been happy if they added a few, but please, no subtraction.

Here's an idea, let's gather together all of the astronomers from the International Astronomical Union (IAU) and place them together with an insufferable set of middlemen, bureaucrats and hair dressers, on a spaceship headed for another Earth-like utopian planet, ostensibly to save them from the peril of the inevitable destruction of Earth by Global Warming. After all, the politicians, lawyers, IAU astronomers, movie stars, environmentalist leaders and hair dressers are the liberal chosen people; the really smart ones, so they ought to be saved... (we can add the astronomers to this list of bumbling fools that we will trick into leaving Earth). Good luck, and thanks for all the fish.

I'm told I am ignoring the most important issue!

What color should this spaceship be?

Well I'm sure I don't know what colour the spaceship should be, but I searched the internet for: hairdresser's favorite color
and the first colour I could see was 'Ocean Blue'. I guess dolphins would like that colour too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home