Can you name the president...
Can you name the president that holds the distinction of holding all
ten of these records?
1. U.S. Sovereign debt downgraded for the first time in American history
2. Highest percentage of federal spending to GDP since World War II
3. Highest budget deficit to GDP since World War II
4. Highest federal debt to GDP since World War II
5. Long term unemployment highest since the 1930′s
6. Slowest job growth following a recession since World War II
7. Actual employment (% of population working) lowest in 29 years
8. Home ownership lowest since 1965
9. Percentage of citizens paying income tax lowest in modern history
10. Government dependency highest in American history