Monday, October 16, 2006

Another Murtha tirade

I live in John Murtha's district. He used to seem much different back in the 1990's. I sent emails to him back then, and he responded personally. Back then, he seemed concerned for his constituents. Now he does not seem so. I have voiced my concern lately countless times to his office that his concern is no longer for his district, and is rather, a tirade against Bush. That's wrong. He is a representative, and his own opinions should be kept to himself. Here is his latest tirade:
'Defeatists, they call us, and appeasers and -- oh so cleverly -- "Defeatocrats."'
Hey John, that's because you are a defeatist! You offer no constructive solutions, just a bunch of whining! Have you gone off the deep end? I'll be voting for Irey.
Another Murtha Press Conference...
  
"Screw them," Rep. John Murtha said of Republicans in an email sent to the liberal political group MoveOn.org on Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home