Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Fwd: If not tyranny then what?

If not tyranny from 0bama, then what?

"I don’t mind telling you I was a bit troubled today by the tone of the president. When you have governors, and we all compete against each other–we are the laboratories of innovation–and for the President of the United States to look Democrat and Republican governors in the eye and say, ‘I do not trust you to make decisions in your state about issues of education, about transportation infrastructure,’…that is really troubling.

...As a matter of fact, I heard him (Obama) say in that meeting, ‘If I hear any of you pushing back, making statements about Washington spends too much money, you’ll hear from me.’ If I’m a Democrat governor, if I’m a Republican governor, I’m highly offended by that." --Gov. Rick Perry (R-TX) describing his meeting with President Obama

Larwyn's Linx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home