Thursday, July 20, 2006

Scary for president!


I used to like Owen Wilson, but now I'm going to have to rethink that. I guess that's what they mean by separate the artist from the art. He is a great actor, but not too smart in real life, based on what I read this article.

This lady is scary, I tell you. Look at the pic in the article. She is so condescending. She and her ilk want to tell me and all of us what to do. She wants to nationalize medicine. That's scary. It will bankrupt the nation. What husband will vote for her in the general election..? I can't even imagine Bill would do so.

I just can't believe that this is supposed to be a better replacement for our current president. Sure Bush is not too smart, but at least he doesn't force feed the oligarchy down our throats (correct me if I am wrong). By that, I mean he doesn't intend to raise taxes so as to nationalize medicine. That's way too much government for me. And Hillary will personally chose our doctors for us, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home